Equal Opportunity Employer
The mission of the Health Federation of Philadelphia is to promote health equity for marginalized communities by advancing access to high-quality, integrated, and comprehensive health and human services. Health equity is at the heart of all our work. We believe in and are firmly committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status. This commitment applies to all aspects of the Health Federation of Philadelphia’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promotion.
JOB SUMMARY: Uploads digital files and data. Organizes and archives records and documents. Makes copies of paperwork and distributes as needed. Retrieves data and files for other departments and personnel. Uses alphabetical and numerical systems to organize paper and electronic records documents. The successful candidate must be knowledgeable, courteous, professional, and have the ability to multitask.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and manage the EHS child and family filing system both digitally and in hard copy
- Input child and family services data in the ChildPlus data system
- Upload and attach child and family services documents to the ChildPlus system
- Label and update paper files for newly enrolled children and families
- Provide administrative and clerical support as needed including typing, faxing, scanning, shredding and compiling materials
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Outputs: Administrative support; overall managing of the child and family filing system
Educational Requirements: High school diploma required with concentration in administrative services
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative position in an office environment.
- Knowledge of general office operations, office management principles and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, deadlines, and challenging communications with professionalism, tact, good judgment, flexibility, and the ability to multi-task
Work Environment: Standard office setting with extended periods at work station and use of office equipment.
Work Schedule: Typical hours are Tuesday through Thursday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Temp: 90 days
Physical Demands: Position requires sitting at an office table, mobility around the office, bending and routinely moving supplies and equipment weighing up to 30 lbs.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination must be produced upon hire.
The Health Federation reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, responsibilities and/or skills to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied, or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will.” The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.