Early Head Start is a federally-funded child development and family support program for pregnant women and families with children birth to 3 years old. HFP’s program is home-based and provides comprehensive services including early childhood education, health, nutrition, and family support. In addition, Early Head Start connects families to community resources and meets the special needs of children with disabilities.
- To assist families with their child’s growth and development during the first three years of life
- To connect families with community resources that can assist them in becoming self-sufficient
- To meet the special needs of children with disabilities
- To provide information on health and nutrition
- Families living in zip codes 19120, 19121, 19122, 19124, 19126, 19132, 19133, 19140 and 19141
- Pregnant women
- Parents with children from birth to three years of age.