Reports to: Field Epidemiologist
FLSA: HR will determine
Status: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Coordinate a behavioral study of persons who inject drugs across the city of Philadelphia. Responsible for day to day field operations.
- Assist in development and conducting of formative research in the form of a series of focus groups and other formal interviews
- Develop and maintain relationships with community based organizations and community members
- Supervising field staff; Assist with field staff related matters; hiring, training and development, scheduling and team building.
- Manage operations and data collection; review, tabulate and reconcile forms used in the field
- Coordinate ongoing formative assessment efforts and implement changes based upon findings.
- Provide overall field site management
·High school diploma or the equivalent
- Prior interviewing experience
- Prior experience working with the target population (Persons who inject drugs)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Able to handle multiple tasks and manage project timeline with a high degree of organizational skill
- Ability to work with a variety of cultures and diverse audiences
Unconventional office setting; RV and community based; some office setting.
Position Type and Work Schedule:
Full time position, typical hours are Monday through Saturday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Flex office schedule options available with supervisor approval.
Local travel to multiple sites and community meetings, daily
Ability to transport materials, routinely moves equipment or supplies weighing up to 50 lbs.
Salary and Benefits:
Our employees are our most valuable resource, so we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, which can include:
- Medical with vision benefits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life, AD&D and long term care insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan, with a company contribution
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, personal and holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
Eligibility and participation is handled consistent with the plan documents and HFP policy.
The Health Federation reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, responsibilities and/or skills to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied, or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will.” The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
The Health Federation of Philadelphia (HFP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, marital status or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.