The Administrative Specialist for Ambulatory Health Services (AHS) will provide administrative support for Ambulatory Health Services Division of Clinical Services contract staff.
- Greet visitors
- Provide telephone support for Division of Clinical Services contract staff
- Provide administrative support for Division of Clinical Services contract staff
- Schedule meetings for Division of Clinical Services contract staff
- Initiate purchasing/travel requests for contract staff and contract agencies
- Maintain contract supplies
- Process personnel for on-boarding and off-boarding of contract staff
- Review timecard submissions for contract staff
- Maintain electronic files
- General office duties such as: photocopying, scanning, shredding, and ensuring office equipment are fully stocked
- Other duties assigned as directed by leadership
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of all office equipment
Standard office setting with extended periods at workstation and periodic use of office equipment.
Position Type and Work Schedule:
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
The Health Federation reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, responsibilities and/or skills to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied, or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will.” The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The mission of the Health Federation of Philadelphia is to improve access to and quality of health and human services for underserved and vulnerable populations. Health equity is at the heart of all our work. We believe in and are firmly committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status. This commitment applies to all aspects of the Health Federation of Philadelphia’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promotion.