Designs and delivers a comprehensive professional development program for a three year grant-funded project to support professional home visiting programs in Philadelphia. Also responsible for organizing outreach, communication, and ongoing technical assistance and consultation for home visitation programs. Able to provide relevant and engaging training, for groups of adult learners. Additional training duties as assigned.
- Designs and delivers a comprehensive professional development program for home visitors and other service professionals working with children and families
- In collaboration with the Project Director, work collaboratively to support provider and supervisor learning communities for home visiting programs in Philadelphia
- Creates and tracks surveys to be distributed to identified programs targeted in the project
- Creates tracking practices and documents to capture all communication for the training project, including outreach, contact numbers, engagement, etc.
- In collaboration with the Project Director, designs and delivers relevant professional development using in person, virtual, and e-learning formats on identified projects
- Adept at communicating and collaborating with internal HFP staff and external partners
- Masters level required in education, public health, human services, or a related field
- Experience working with vulnerable children and families
- Experience training professional staff at a variety of education levels
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and experience using adult learning principles in delivering workshops
- Ability to handle changing priorities and to work collaboratively for joint decision-making
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Spanish speaking a plus.
- Mature personality including: adaptability/flexibility, non-judgmental, resourceful, energetic, dependable, friendly and confident
- Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively
- Experience using online tracking and e-learning tools for project management and delivery of professional development.