Primary responsibilities include coordination of community partnerships, outreach and recruitment activities for the Early Head Start program. Manage the Parent Resource Center and Parent Volunteers.
• Initiate and maintain community partnerships and interagency agreements.
• Coordinate and participate in recruitment activities including community outreach, program presentations and networking activities.
• Maintain tracking system of outreach and recruitment activities.
• Coordinate bi-annual Community Provider Networking Breakfast and maintain monthly contact via phone, email or US mail of all community partners.
• Along with Family and Community Partnership Manager, develop recruitment and public relations materials for community.
• Manage the Parent Resource Center including conducting workshops on basic computer skills, resume writing and job searching for parents enrolled in program.
• Network and collaborate with community providers for the coordination of on-site informational and educational workshops.
• Participate in ongoing in-service training programs.
• Keep supervisor completely informed of daily activities by participating in weekly individual supervision and monthly Unit meeting.
• Operate within the guidelines established by Early Head Start and Health Federation of Philadelphia policies and procedures.
• Maintain confidentiality in all areas of client contact and documentation.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Please see the full job description/listing below for more details.
Send resume and cover letter stating salary requirement to:
Health Federation of Philadelphia
Early Head Start
100 W Oxford Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Fax: (215) 223-4455